"The Author-Preneur with Something To Say That You'll Love To Read." #authorpreneurTJM

Creating a Self

The mystics
have often called it
the self-project -

the ego-project -

the project
of building an
image that we
can love
and adore

of ourselves.

Just shy of
worship.

Making ourselves
our self

that we can tolerate

or, learn

at least

to live with.

I would like
to appear pious,
or patient or astute

and filled with infinite
wisdom from the dawn
of time.

Expecting that there
is a core in there that
is stable and changes
not.

The I cannot
believe elsewise.

But,
what if the
thing

that remains
is always new.

But who is
the one inside

that gets to say

"I" do not
like who "I"

have become.  "I"
need to change

that "I".

Who is it
that is

uncomfortable as
I watch my I become

more me.

That one,

needs a vacation.



No comments:

Post a Comment