"The Author-Preneur with Something To Say That You'll Love To Read." #authorpreneurTJM

ON WRESTLING WITH ANATTA (No permanent self)


Spider walking through 

my morning, I collect the 

habits and the hobbies 

which help me construct 

a separate self - which 

apparently does not 

exist. A few mugs of 

Indian tea, the meds of 

morning, scrapple, and 

some time on the shitter.


Here I am. The self 

that does not exist.


That explains a lot.


I just want to know who 

smells the rain heavy in 

the air and feels the moisture 

on the humid wind of day?


Who tastes the dripping

tang of the apple or

slakes itself on the cold

draughts of spring water?


It is that one I have come

to love to be with, who

I have trusted to take me

into a living consumed by joy.


But yeah, he is not quite

who he used to be.





No comments:

Post a Comment