"The Author-Preneur with Something To Say That You'll Love To Read." #authorpreneurTJM

A Simple Dislocation

It seems today

a simple dislocation

of space



has caused a rippling

ache to graze the surface

of my soul;


and made a sadness

to be planted

in my heart;


an emptiness abundant

with that which is no

longer here.


A sullen home-


sickness lay ambient

upon the battlefield

of our living;


always just beyond

the veil of

form and void.


A low-grade reckoning

with our separations

crests onto the floodplain

of our days;

torrents coursing


just beyond the

banks and channels of

our containment.


Weeping tears

beyond my me.


Never able,

nor sure of holding

firm the regularity


of our suchness;

displacement

often rules the lives

we are trying

to fasten fast


to routine.


I reach out to all

that has come


before this me

in varying degrees of

attachment


and aversion.


Today, I am at a loss

for the missing

of Krista. My reaching


out seems to have

an end.





No comments:

Post a Comment